I Love Partnering with Open-Minded Organizations
If you're a business owner or Human Resources professional, then you know how many members of our workforce are feeling stretched thin, burnt out, or totally disengaged. You're in a pivotal position as someone who can help support them to be their best selves at work, and I'd love to partner with you in your endeavor to create a more vibrant and healthy workplace!
I believe that most people want to contribute at a high level within their organizations, and I design my workshops and coaching programs to tap into that part of each of your employees.
I work with organizations in two ways:
- As a career coach for your employees
- As a workshop facilitator for company retreats, lunches, or trainings
As a Career Coach:
Everyone can benefit from coaching as long as they're willing to be self-aware and open to change. Employees are complex people who bring their histories, habits, and beliefs into work with them every day - for better or worse. Sometimes the issues that they need help with are deeper and more nuanced than what a manager or Human Resources professional can handle discussing, and it can be transformative to meet with someone outside of the organization who holds space for them.
I support employees in a number of ways:
- By helping them break out of harmful working habits that keep them overwhelmed, frazzled, and exhausted
- By helping them to clarify their "why" and reconnect to the drive that brought them to your organization in the first place
- By working through their values and ensuring that their presence in your organization is still a win-win for both of you
- By using my conflict management expertise to walk them through sticky communication issues
Depending on what you and the employee both feel would be most useful, we can design a program lasting anywhere from four to 12 weeks, and potentially longer if it's the right fit. It's really important to me that everyone come to the work freely and with joy, so I'm always happy to do a complimentary consultation with your employee if you feel that would be useful.
To learn more about working together, you can contact me via the link below!
As a Workshop Facilitator:
My style is interactive, and I use mediums such as facilitated discussion, video, and case studies to enliven participants and leave them with concrete tools they can use to improve their worklives.
You can uplift and energize your employees by offering them tools for integrating their work with their personal lives. I've conducted workshops on dynamic topics such as:
- Work life integration
- How to manage conflict at work
- Using intention to manage time more effectively
- Professional integrity and how it can catapult your career
If your team members would benefit from learning how to enrich their worklives, I'd love to chat. To set up a free consultation, you can contact me by clicking below.